We evaluate our clients through an integrative and functional medical lens. We look at physical fitness, behavioral patterns, emotional well-being and financial health to find the root causes of illness or discomfort. We offer a great variety of natural treatment options to cultivate thriving health routines.
Join us for your personalized healing experience, focused on nutritional education, lifestyle modification, safe detox practices, and much more
Contact us to schedule a custom retreat for your small group or corporate team. Transform your health together.
Our concierge medical program can coordinate a variety of health care treatments with the many physicians and practitioners in our network to ensure optimal results in your health.
How We Work
Whether you choose to participate in a personalized retreat experience for you, create a custom retreat for your small group, or corporate team, we ask all our guests to identify their health goals so that we may customize our program to meet your individual needs.
Once you have selected your retreat dates and health goals, we will schedule your online consultation so we can gain a deeper understanding of your unique needs and begin to create your ideal health transformation retreat.
All of our guests at our Costa Rica Retreat Center will enjoy:
- A private ocean view retreat suite
- 3 local organic meals per day or juice fasting if desired
- daily longevity fitness classes
- health classes on a variety of topics
- live cooking demonstrations
- access to our wellness services
- concierge medical program
For those looking for even more adventure, we are happy to arrange any of the exciting and amazing tours offered in this beautiful country.
A Gift To You
In her debut book, “A Turning Point in Healthcare,” Dr. Randi Raymond guides the reader to consider the power of integrative medicine — a system that takes the best of Western and Eastern medicine to balance modernity and science with the value of preventative care and time-honored lifestyle habits.
This book will cover:
- How to better respect your health and make informed choices, by choosing what you eat, which medicines to use, and how to exercise.
- Essentials of where we are in healthcare, how we got here, and where we’re going through the exploratory lens of Integrative Medicine, Eastern Medicine, and the Five Elements Theory.
- Ideas, inspirations and actions for cultivating sustainable health practices lending to whole body wellness physically, mentally and psychologically.
For those who are curious about what else they can do for their quality of life, this book is not to be missed.
Fill out the form below to have your copy emailed to you